- TICKETS: Quakes vs. Vancouver
David Bingham tallied 6 saves against the New England Revolution on Saturday, adding to his growing total of 19 saves on the season. With every save that the Earthquakes make this season, Your Bay Area BMW Centers will donate $100 to the Saves for Schools program!
Catch our U-17 Earthquakes Academy team battle it out against Brazilian club Palmeiras today at 4 p.m. PT in the club's second game of group play in the Generation Adidas Cup!
The Quakes are in Group C of the tournament along with the Philadelphia Union, Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) and Palmeiras (BRA).
Can't stop thinking about the Quakes Inaugural Match? We can't either! From the stadium's first-ever goal to Krazy George cameos, we look back at the top 12 moments from the Quakes first-ever match at Avaya Stadium.
12. The first celebratory post-game high-five in Avaya Stadium history.
11. The skydivers catching some major air in pursuit of the Avaya Stadium pitch.
10. I don't think there's any dispute: We have the most popular outdoor bar in North America.
9. Krazy George had Avaya Stadium ringing with the EARTH-QUAKES chant before kickoff!
— San Jose Earthquakes (@SJEarthquakes) March 22, 2015
8. The Great Soccer Ball Relay made its 17th and final stop on the Avaya Stadium pitch during the pregame ceremonies.
7. David Bingham showing off his cat-like reflexes to deny Chicago the equalizer.
6. Quakes president Dave Kaval and club ownership take in the opening ceremony ahead of the first kick at Avaya Stadium.
5. Innocent busted out a few of these moves infront of the Quakes faithful.
4. Goosebumps. Eighteen thousands fans hoisted up their inaugural game scraves during the player's walkout.
3. Other MLS supporters need to get to the drawing board to top the San Jose Ultras' breathtaking tifo.
2. There's nothing like the first time for Fatai Alashe and Avaya Stadium.
1. The icing on the cake: three points for the men in black and blue!
Make history with us! Don't miss the Inaugural Match at Avaya Stadium when the Quakes face the Chicago Fire on March 22 at 4 p.m. PT.
Other than securing your season tickets, starting January 16, fans can purchase Inaugural Match tickets by either:
- visiting the Avaya Stadium Box Office located at 1123 Coleman Avenue across from the San Jose International Airport. The box office will be open Monday - Friday from 10am - 4pm, starting January 16. Parking is available in the lot behind the stadium. Follow signs for the box office.
- On ticketmaster.com
- On sjearthquakes.com
- Or by visiting local Ticketmaster retail outlets – Walmart and Chavez Supermarkets
At our Supporters' Event on Saturday, the Faultline, Casbah and 1906 Ultras checked out their new home for 2015. And it's awesome.
For more information on sitting in the Avaya Stadium Supporters' Section, check out our season tickets starting as low as $15 per game.
Ultras Stadium Tour No matter what you do http://t.co/qkww980I8i
— 1906 Ultras (@1906Ultras) December 14, 2014
Will Landon Donovan and the LA Galaxy take it all or will it be Jermaine Jones and the New England Revolution?
It's pretty obvious who we will be rooting for in this one (hint: #BeatLA), but it's sure to be a heated battle from the StubHub Center on Sunday.
Be sure to tune in to the 2014 MLS Cup on ESPN or Unimas at 12 p.m. PT to see who takes home the silverware.