The San Jose Earthquakes are committed to supporting programs and non-profit organizations that make a positive impact in our community with a focus on assisting disadvantaged children in the greater Bay Area.
The Earthquakes fulfill numerous requests each year and are able to assist organizations only once a calendar year. Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible and cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
* All requests must be submitted online through our Donation Request Form at SJEarthquakes.com/Donations.
* Requests must be received six (6) weeks prior to the event date. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
* Requests will be responded to via mail only, one to two weeks prior to the event.
* The Earthquakes will only donate directly to 501(c)(3) organizations - no third party requests.
* The Earthquakes DO NOT accept fan merchandise or personal items for the purpose of autographing. Items sent will be returned to sender immediately.
* Phone, fax, e-mail or incomplete requests will not be accepted.
Depending on the nature and reach of the event, the Earthquakes annually assist organizations via in-kind donations of team memorabilia ranging from tickets to merchandise.
Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, not all requests can be fulfilled or fulfilled in their entirety. To request a donation of tickets or merchandise, please click here.
We also offer the community the opportunity to request a player appearance for charitable and promotional events. To request a player appearance, please click here.