The San Jose Earthquakes Street Team and Shakers are two promotional groups that attend events to support the club’s community outreach efforts and generate positive impact throughout the greater Bay Area.
Promotional functions may include:
- 10x10’ Booth space with upcoming Earthquakes information and happenings
- Interactive games (target shoot inflatable, spin to win prize wheel)
Monthly drawings for Earthquakes goodies
Requesting an Earthquakes Appearance
If you are interested in having the Earthquakes Street Team and/or Shakers participate in your event, please complete the Promotions Appearance Request Form. Although the Earthquakes are eager to interact with various organizations and fans in the community, their availability due to games and other appearances is limited.
- Requests must be received three (3) weeks prior to the event date.
- All requests must be submitted via the Promotions Appearance Request Form.
- Please refer to the Earthquakes schedule prior to submitting your request. Promotional appearances never exceed 8 hours. Promotional groups may not be available on game days.
When considering appearance requests, we adhere to the following criteria:
- Wide reaching impact
- Clear role for the staff in the event
- No activities with risk of injury
- Description of event
- Number of and approximate age of attendees
Promotion of Appearances
Use of the San Jose Earthquakes name, logos, trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by the San Jose Earthquakes, San Jose Earthquakes Community Fund, or Major League Soccer must be approved in writing by the San Jose Earthquakes.
Please forward all artwork that features any of the above items before promoting an Earthquakes player appearance, to the Earthquakes Marketing Department for approval. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including all printed (ads or flyers), television, and/or radio commercials or advertisements.
Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a Marketing representative and learn the status of your request: declined, pending, or accepted.
An approved appearance does not ensure annual participation by the Earthquakes. If for any reason we need to cancel an appearance, we will notify your organization as soon as we are aware of an unavoidable conflict. The Earthquakes reserve the right to reschedule or cancel an appearance due to an unexpected conflict.
Thank you for your interest in making the San Jose Earthquakes a part of your event!