Frequently Asked Questions
• If you would like to add seats on to your season ticket package, select “YES” to “add seats” on the portal provided on this page by August 14 to indicate your interest. Only renewed Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to participate in the add-on process.
• Make sure to select “YES” to “relocate seats” by August 14 on the portal provided on this page to reflect your interest. Relocations will be done based on sections, beginning with the highest value locations first. Only renewed Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to participate in the relocation process. We will communicate more details to season ticket holders closer to the relocation process.
• If you are on Auto-Renew and your card does not go through and we are unsuccessful reaching you by the August 14 drop seat date, unfortunately your current seat locations will be released from your account and made available for purchase by Season Ticket Holders participating in the relocation and add-on process.
• Click Here! You will want to use the email address that the Earthquakes have on file for you. If you do not know your password, please click forgot password and a temporary password will be sent to you. The temporary password will expire 24 hours from the time you reset so you will want to log in immediately. Make sure you don’t create a new account! Please note: If you get locked out of your account or need additional assistance, please contact your Fan Relations Specialist and they will be able to re-activate your online account.
• No, if you would like to keep the funds on your account for a future purchase, you will need to contact your Fan Relations Specialist prior to July 7.
• Yes! We will be able to help you with parking during the off season.
• Yes, based on availability, you will be able to relocate your seats online or by calling Alyssa Wong at 408-556-7738.
• You will want to make sure you credit card is charged by July 12, 2017 and contact Alyssa Wong at 408-556-7738 and discuss your ideal location and process.
• Your seats will be secured for the next 3 years, and you will lock in a preferred price.