Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes! (First make sure your 2019 Season Passes are renewed) If you would like to add seats to your season pass package, click the “RELOCATION AND ADD ONS” button on this page. Only renewed Season Pass Holders will have the opportunity to participate in the add-on process.
- Make sure your 2019 Season Passes are renewed, then fill out and submit this form or click the “RELOCATION AND ADD ONS” button on this page by August 17. Relocations will be done based on sections, beginning with the highest value locations first. Only renewed Season Pass Holders will have the opportunity to participate in the relocation process. We will communicate more details to Season Pass Holders closer to the relocation process.
- If you are on Auto-Renew and your card does not go through and we are unsuccessful reaching you by the August 13 drop seat date, unfortunately your current seat locations will be released from your account and made available for purchase by Season Pass Holders participating in the relocation and add-on process.
• Click Here! You will want to use the email address that the Earthquakes have on file for you. If you do not know your password, please click forgot password and a temporary password will be sent to you. The temporary password will expire 24 hours from the time you reset so you will want to log in immediately. Make sure you don’t create a new account! Please note: If you get locked out of your account or need additional assistance, please contact your Fan Relations Specialist and they will be able to re-activate your online account.
- No, if you would like to keep the funds on your account for a future purchase, you will need to contact your personal Fan Relations Specialist prior to July 18.
• Yes! We will be able to help you with parking during the off season.
• Yes, you will need to renew your current seat location but based on availability, you will be able to relocate your seats online or by calling Danny Rebholtz at 408.556.7716.
• Yes! Fill out and submit this form or click the “RELOCATION AND ADD ONS” button on this page by August 17. You will want to make sure you are renewed and that your first payment goes through on July 18 as well.
• Your seats will be secured for the next 3 years, and you will lock in a preferred price.