- Solar panels, located in the VIP Parking Lot, generate enough power to make the stadium net-zero on game day
- More LED lighting than any stadium of its size
- Over 170 wireless access points, provided by Avaya, the stadium’s naming rights partner
- Numerous 80 inch vertical TVs throughout concourse displaying aggregated social media content
- Six 50” TVs pushed together to create a fan engagement/social media wall which fans can directly post to using the Avaya Stadium App.
- A cell phone charging station located in the 7UP Epicenter Fan Zone powered by a solar panel