The San Jose Earthquakes are committed to the welfare and safety of all the players and staff. We are continually reviewing the protocols in partnership with the State of California and Santa Clara County to ensure we are able to provide a safe and secure environment for all players, staff and parents.
Daily COVID-19 protocols include:
- Daily health check on the Cinch. App before check-in.
- Contactless check-in using the QR code on Cinch.
- Cohorts of 15 players for the entire week.
- Same coach all week.
- Masks required for staff at all times.
- Players required to wear masks at all times except when playing.
- At all breaks players will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer.
- Coaches will monitor players and enforce all Covid-19 protocols, including:
- mask wearing
- zero water sharing
- zero high-fives
- maintaining bags and water six feet apart
- Once players have entered through the designated entrance, they will be required to use the hand sanitizing station before proceeding to their designated field.
- After hand sanitizing, players must proceed directly to their field. Congregating at the entrance is not permitted.
These guidelines are subject to change. We are continually reviewing this list and the guidelines provided by the State of California and Santa Clara County to continue to provide a safe environment for all players and staff.