The Earthquakes are happy to support various organizations’ fundraising efforts with a donation of Quakes memorabilia and experiences. The following request policy ensures consistency and fairness to all organizations seeking Quakes Foundation support.
- Only online requests will be accepted
- Submitting an online request does NOT guarantee your organization will receive a donation
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for a response
- Items are subject to availability
- The Quakes Foundation does not currently consider grant monetary or sponsorship requests
- Donations will be given to organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area, mainly in San Jose
- Priority will be given to non-profits with a focus on health and fitness in youth
- Requests must be submitted at least six weeks in advance of the event date to be considered
- Requests submitted without a Tax ID number will not be considered
- Organizations are limited to one request per calendar year
- If you have received a donation from the Earthquakes in the past, it does not guarantee a donation will be granted in the future.
NOTE: Given the volume of requests, we are unable to provide a donation to all requests made. Please allow 5-7 business days for a response. *Items are subject to availability.