The Earthquakes Stadium app is powered by a high quality wireless network called GOQUAKES that allows fans to connect from anywhere in the stadium.
The Earthquakes Stadium app features include:
- Access to Ticketmaster's mobile ticketing platform
- Stadium and parking maps
- Driving routes
- Player and schedule information
- Season ticket holder Ticketmaster Account Manager
- Public transit information and maps including VTA and Caltrain
- Earthquakes social media hub
The Earthquakes Stadium app is your one stop resource for everything Quakes related, especially on Earthquakes Matchday.
Follow the steps below to get the most out of your app:
- Create an account and log into the app. This is different from your Ticketmaster password. You can also choose to skip this step and log into your Ticketmaster account later.
- Enable Location Services to receive in stadium promotions and special offers when visiting Earthquakes Stadium.
- Enable Push Notifications for player updates, score and breaking news as they happen.
- Create and Account and sign in, to use the app to its fullest and receive custom offers
- Sign in to your Ticketmaster Account Manager to transfer your tickets, add them to your wallet or scan in at the stadium.
The Earthquakes App is the easiest way to manage your season tickets and benefits.
- Sign into your Ticketmaster Account Manager account and manage your season tickets, as well as Season Ticket Holder discount card.
Once you have downloaded and installed the San Jose Earthquakes app, navigate to "Tickets > Access My Tickets > Sign in. If you need help signing in, please reach out to your Account Services Representative.
We will be updating the app throughout the season, so check back for contest, giveaways, custom content and more.