As part of the organization’s commitment to sanitation and safety, the following procedures will be in place during each match:
- Staff are required to pass a health screening prior to entering the stadium.
- Staff will wear masks throughout the event.
- Staff are required to complete a COVID-19 safety training program.
- Staff are prohibited from making any physical contact with guests (e.g. handshakes, hugs, etc.).
- All water fountains will be closed.
- All guest areas will be sanitized prior to every home match, in accordance with approved CDC methods and products.
- All high touch/traffic areas, such as restrooms, will be cleaned frequently throughout the match by a designated sanitation team.
- Additional hand sanitizers will be installed throughout the facility.