PLEASE NOTE: Paper tickets and PDF’s will not be accepted for entry into Stanford Stadium. All season tickets and single-game tickets are fully digital and located in the Earthquakes App. They should be saved to your digital wallet ahead of time for the best results. Your phone is your ticket.
GROUP TICKETS FOR GROUPS 10 OR MORE AVAILABLE - or call us at (408) 556-7700
PLEASE NOTE: Clear backpacks under 12" x 12" x "6" are allowed into the stadium. Drawstring bags are not allowed. Full list of approved bags & items here.
IMPORTANT MATCH DAY TIMES:*
TITLE SPONSOR: Stanford Medicine
KICKOFF: 7:00 p.m.
GATES OPEN: 5:00 p.m.
BOX OFFICE: 1:30 p.m.
PARKING LOTS OPEN:
PARKING LOT 2, 3 and 5 (VIP): 12:00 p.m.
GA LOTS: 3:00 p.m.
Get your parking passes here.
Or take the CalTrain to the Stanford Stadium/Palo Alto exit.
NOTE: All Parking is Cashless at Stanford Stadium.
EPICENTER (3-6 PM) (Pink on the Parking Map and next to Gates 4 and 5)
- Stop by and enjoy the Michelob Ultra Beer Garden with Skyy Vodka, Patron, and Michelob Ultra
- Youth zone with face painting, hair dying, and inflatable goal
- Corona DJ booth
- Rhythm Cadets Drumline at the Galvez roundabout
- Giveaways at the Marketing Booth
- Enter to win Fanatics Team Store gift cards from Quakes Marketing Reps
- Pre-match Flag ceremony with the U.S. Military
- The match ball will then be delivered by a skydiver from Team Fastrax™
HALFTIME / POSTGAME
- Sac State Marching Band will perform at halftime on the field
- To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the event, the club will host a halftime ceremony to honor past players, including Sam Cronin, Alan Gordon, Steven Lenhart, Victor Bernardez, Chris Wondolowski, and Marvell Wynne among others.
- Post Game Fireworks show!!
- Scott’s Chowder House
- Akita Sushi
- Falafel Fresh
- Thai Thai
- More to be added