You’re automatically opted in for your 2019 Season Passes and can sign up for either Early Bird opportunity. (Click here to sign up!) You will be set up on a 5-month, no interest payment plan, with your card on file and with a successful first payment on July 18 you will also receive a Price Lock of the 2018 Season Pass prices.
Please make sure your information is current so you can take advantage of the perks of being on Auto Renewal and contact contact your Fan Relations Specialist if you have any questions or concerns!
What is Auto Renewal?
- As a tenured Season Pass Holder you have the flexibility to opt out of Auto Renewal if you would like.
- You are automatically signed up for Auto Renewal if you purchased new Season Passes for the 2018 Season
- You are signed up for Auto Renewal unless you called your Fan Relations Specialist to opt out.
- When you make the first payment for the 2019 Season, you are opting in to be auto renewed for future seasons.
Can I extend my Season Passes into 2019 and not be on the Auto Renewal?
- As a tenured season pass holder, opting out of Auto Renewal is an option. If you would like to opt out of auto renewal you will just need to call your Fan Relations Specialist.
Can I change my payment plan for future seasons?
- Yes, you will just need to contact your Fan Relations Specialist to set up a personalized payment plan.
- If you do not wish to renew your season passes, please reach out to your Fan Relations Specialist.