This week was a pretty crazy one for the Quakes. We have you covered, though. We broke down the top 5 headlines you may have missed:
1. Quakes making moves: the club acquires Salvadoran national team midfielder Jaime Alas on loan.
2. Alan Gordon is headed to Gold Cup: Jurgen Klinsmann called in the Quakes striker to USMNT camp ahead of quarterfinals against El Salvador.
3. Our favorite Darren Huckerby will be in the audience on Saturday to watch his two clubs battle. Will you? Catch his Q&A with SJEarthquakes.com.
4. Wine and Dine with the Quakes. Yes, you heard that right. You can enjoy fine wine, delicious food and good company on July 28 at Guglielmo Winery. Click here for more details.
5. Another Hucks headline: we dusted this one off from the archives. Did you see our Throwback Thursday?
You can still purchase tickets to the Quakes friendly vs. EPL-side Norwich City FC at Buck Shaw on Saturday. Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m. PT, and a livestream will be available on SJEarthquakes.com.