SAN JOSE, Calif. – The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that 2014 season tickets are now on sale. As part of a special promotion to celebrate the club’s 40th anniversary, fans who commit to 2014 by Oct. 26 will receive a commemorative scarf.
All current season ticket holders received 2014 seating options on Thursday. Per-game season ticket prices will remain the same with packages starting at $266 for 17 Earthquakes regular season home games and two bonus games.
In addition to the many benefits that come with an Earthquakes season ticket package, all 2014 season ticket holders will have the opportunity to select their seats in the club’s new stadium if they haven’t already done so.
Every Earthquakes season ticket holder receives the following benefits:
· Dedicated personal fan relations specialist
· Invitations to exclusive season ticket holder events
· Significant discount from gameday ticket prices
· Ability to purchase additional single-game tickets at your exclusive season ticket holder rate
· Flexible ticket exchange program
· 20 percent discount on Earthquakes merchandise
· Access to full-season parking passes at a discounted rate
· First priority to purchase tickets for MLS Cup Playoff games and international events
· Priority seating in the club’s new stadium
For more information, visit www.sjearthquakes.com or call the club’s front office at 408-556-7700.