The buses will loop from the corner of St. John and Market Street near San Pedro Square to the corner of Earthquakes Way and Coleman Ave., effectively replacing VTA’s discontinued Line 231. The buses will be complimentary for all riders heading to the match. Fans can also use this service to return to Downtown San Jose by boarding the buses on Earthquakes Way outside of the stadium’s main gate after the final whistle.
- Limited space per bus! Please plan ahead.
- Fans will be picked up pregame at the cross streets of St. Johns & Market next to San Pedro Square.
- The shuttle will start two hours before kickoff and run until kickoff
- Fans will be dropped off directly in front of the stadium entrance
- Fans will be picked up directly outside of the stadium after the match
- Two Lux Buses will be waiting outside of the stadium
- Fans will be dropped off at the cross streets of St. Johns & Market next to San Pedro Square.