Season Pass Holder FAQs
• Yes, tickets to this match are included in your 2019 Season Pass package. Your tickets for the June 29 match have already been issued and can be found on your online Account Manager.
• Your tickets for the June 29 match have already been issued to you and can be found in your online under your Account Manager on the Earthquakes website. Your seat location will be displayed at the bottom of your ticket. If your season tickets did not arrive in booklet form, please refer to your tickets dated June 29, 2019 for your seat location.
• No, mobile ticketing will not be an option for the California Clasico at Stanford Stadium. Please bring your physical ticket to secure a quick entry! Be sure to print your tickets at home by FRIDAY, June 28!
• Please email or call your Fan Relations Specialist. Click here for contact information.
• Yes, you will have a parking pass for the match at Stanford Stadium.
• Avaya Stadium Platinum and Silver Lot Passes have been issued a new pass for Lot 2 at Stanford Stadium. The pass is labeled "Lot 2" and has the game date of June 29, 2019 shown below the perforation. Your Lot 2 pass is also valid at General Admission Lots; Lots 3, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 13. VIP pass holders have been issued a new pass for Lot 5 Toyon Grove.
• Please note: Lot 2 will be reserved for Season Parking Holders who have purchased Avaya Stadium parking passes. If Lot 2 is full upon your arrival to Stanford Stadium, your Parking Pass will still be valid, and you will be directed to park in the next available lot.
• We are planning to be sold out for this match well in advance; however, if tickets are available, all sales on the day of the game will be based on availability.
Stanford Stadium FAQs
• Kickoff will be at 6:30 p.m. PT.
• Gates will open at 5:00 p.m. PT.
• Box Office will open at 1:30 p.m. PT
• Will Call will open at 1:30 p.m. PT
• The 7up Fan Zone, which will feature a number of Earthquakes activities including inflatables, face painting, vendor tents, live music, and more, will be opening at 3:00 p.m. This area will be outside of Stanford Stadium, your game ticket will not be needed for entry. The pre-game activities will close at 6:45 p.m.
• Stanford University has a new Bag Policy for all events at Stanford Stadium. The new bag policy is the same as the NFL's. Please click here for more details.
• During halftime of this match, we will be honoring all branches of the military.
•Patrons are allowed to exit and re-enter Stanford Stadium until the 60th minute (approximately 9:00 p.m.). Patrons must have their hand STAMPED with a ripped ticket to re-enter the stadium. Patrons can get their hand stamped by a security guard at the gate as they exit.
•A sealed water bottle (in 20 oz. or smaller) is permitted.
•Guests may tailgate in all parking lots except Lot 1. Guests must confine their tailgating to the space occupied by their vehicle. No adjacent spaces will be available for tailgating. Only charcoal BBQs are permitted and must be placed in an accessible area (i.e., not blocked by vehicle). For fire safety, please drench your coals and dispose of them in designated metallic containers.
•More information on parking and tailgating is available by calling the Stanford Fire Marshall at (650) 723-0448.
•Yes – alcohol will be allowed at tailgates; however, no alcoholic beverages may be brought into Stanford Stadium. Additionally, alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase pre-game in the 7up Fan Zone.
• While alcoholic beverages will not be sold inside Stanford Stadium, they will be available for sale pre-game in the 7up Fan Zone.
Parking and Transportation FAQs
• If you have a VIP pass for Avaya Stadium, you are eligible for Lot 5 Toyon Grove. If you have a Silver or Platinum Lot Pass for Avaya Stadium you will have a pass for ‘Lot 2’. You will be able to park in Lot 2 beginning at 12:00 p.m.*
• Please note: Lot 2 will be reserved for Season Parking Holders who have purchased a full season Avaya Stadium parking pass. If Lot 2 is full upon your arrival to Stanford Stadium, your Parking Pass will still be valid, and you will be directed to park in the next available lot.
• Paid parking on the day of the match will be cash only – credit cards will not be accepted
• View the full parking map below:
• Lot 2 (El Camino Grove), 3 & 5: 12pm
• Lot 7: 3:00pm
• Lot 8: 3:00pm
• Lot 9: 3:00pm
• Lot 10: 3:00pm
• Lot 13: 3:00pm
*Parking for the event is $30, with vehicles with more than 2 axles costing $50.
• All Avaya Stadium Season Parking Pass is in Lot 2 at Stanford Stadium. The pass is labeled "Lot 2" and has the game date of June 29, 2019 shown below the perforation. Your Lot 2 pass is also valid at General Admission Lots; Lots 3, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 13.
• Please note: Lot 2 will be reserved for Season Parking Holders who have purchased Avaya Stadium parking passes. If Lot 2 is full upon your arrival to Stanford Stadium, your Parking Pass will still be valid, and you will be directed to park in the next available lot..
• Yes. It is highly encouraged. Throughout the day on June 29, CalTrain will be stopping at the Stanford Caltrain Station. Click Here for the CalTrain Schedule.
• The Quakes strongly discourage taking 101 to the game, as there can be significant delays.
• Lyft is the official ride sharing partner of the San Jose Earthquakes. The Lyft lot is located at Maples Pavilion, a short walk to Stanford Stadium Click Here to see a map of the Lyft lot.
• 24 hour service
• Runs through San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto via Route 22
• Click here for the schedule
• The Quakes strongly discourage taking 101 to the game, as there can be significant delays. Below find the recommended route.
From Highway 280 South and North
•Exit Sand Hill Road
•Turn Right onto Sand Hill Road
•Turn Right onto Arboretum Road or El Camino Real
• Disabled parking will be located in Lot 1 beginning at 12:00 p.m. An ADA placard and registration will be required to access disabled parking in either the Lot 1.
• The post-game fireworks display can be properly viewed from the East Side of Stanford Stadium.
• If your seats are located on the South Side of Stanford Stadium, you will have 15 minutes between the final whistle and the start of the fireworks to move to any of the following areas to view the fireworks:
• The Upper Deck Endzone behind section 223
• Designated areas behind the stands
• Designated areas on the lower concourse
• Designated areas outside of Stanford Stadium
• The fireworks will begin 15 minutes after the final whistle with a special performance from the sky to start the show.
• Yes. If there is anything that the Fan Relations Team can help you with during this or any Earthquakes home match, please text (408) 909-GOAL (4625).
Shaded Blue areas will be the best location to watch the post-game fireworks. If your game seats are in another section, you will have 10 minutes to relocate at the conclusion of the match. Sections shaded in yellow should exit the stadium though gates 12, 2 or 3. The fireworks will be launched from South of Stanford Stadium.