If years past are any indication, you know you don't want to miss this year's California Clasico at Stanford Stadium on June 28. With this heated of rivalry, it's a sure bet anything could happen.
Here are six very important reasons why you should be at Stanford on Saturday. If you've already secured your seat, read on and get excited for another thrilling night:
1. #BeatLA: Despite what those confused Cascadians may think, this is the best rivalry in Major League Soccer dating back to 1996. Plus beating our Southern California counterparts is a cause all Bay Area sports fans can get behind.
2. Celebrate the United States Men's National Team making into the Round of 16 with a stellar World Cup halftime show.
3. Fireworks. Lots of them.
4. Goals. And goal celebrations. Remember last year?
5. Hanging out with 50,000 of your closest friends
6. Tailgating. It's really fun.