AWAY TICKET POLICIES
The San Jose Earthquakes are proud to provide our Season Ticket Holders with free tickets to road games of their choice. In order to enhance the experience of everyone attending the match, we ask that all fans taking part in this program abide by the following policies:
- Tickets distributed by the San Jose Earthquakes for road games are exclusively for Season Ticket Holders supporting the Quakes and will be located in the Visiting Supporter section. On some occasions, supporter sections seats may not be available and tickets will be placed at the discretion of the home club. If you do not want to sit in the Visiting Supporter section, please purchase tickets directly from the home team.
- Current Season Ticket Holders will be able to receive one free ticket, for each season ticket they currently purchase.
- In the event that more tickets are claimed than allotted by the away team, a drawing will take place to allocate tickets. We anticipate limited ticket availability for games LAFC, LA Galaxy, Austin, Seattle, Miami and Portland.
- All tickets must be requested at least two weeks prior to the date of the game.
- This does NOT include Terrace Pass Holders
- Proof of travel must be provided before tickets will be distributed.
- If you obtain an away game ticket through this program, selling your ticket is prohibited. Fans caught selling tickets may have future ticket requests denied.
- If you are not able to use your free ticket due to unforeseen circumstances, please notify your Account Service Representative as soon as possible.
- All fans using tickets distributed by the San Jose Earthquakes are expected to be respectful of home team fans their policies.
- All fans are expected to follow the instructions of the security personnel assigned to our section.
- San Jose Earthquakes reserve the right to change the Away Supporter ticket policies at any time without prior notice.