The Earthquakes App is the easiest way to manage your season tickets and benefits. Beginning in 2021, paper tickets and PDFs will not be accepted for entry into PayPal Park. All season tickets and single game tickets are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
I'm new to the Earthquakes Mobile App, what should I do?
First things first, follow these links to download the app to your
- When opening the app for the first time, select “Sign Up” to create your app profile
- This “Sign Up” screen is not connected to your Account Manager profile (you’re just signing up for the application itself)
- Once your profile is created, go to “Tickets” on the navigation bar
- Select “Access My Tickets”
- Use your email address and password associated with your Account Manager at the login screen to link your San Jose Earthquakes account
How Do I Log In To Account Manager?
Once you have downloaded and installed the San Jose Earthquakes app, navigate to "Tickets > Access My Tickets > Sign In. If you are having trouble logging in, click "Forgot Password" and follow the prompt. If this is your first time using the Earthquakes Account Manager, click "Sign Up", use the email address you have on file with us, then confirm your contact information. If you still need help signing in, please reach out to your Account Services Representative.
Is the Earthquakes Mobile App the only way to access mobile tickets on my smartphone?
While we recommend the Earthquakes Mobile App since it is the cleanest and most user-friendly option, you can also use your mobile web browser to log into the Earthquakes Account Manager and access your tickets.
What if I have no reception at the stadium?
To ensure seamless entry, we highly recommend downloading your tickets to your phone before arriving to the game. Save the tickets to your wallet, as screenshots will not be accepted
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout PayPal Park. Guests may connect by selecting the "GoQuakes" network on their mobile device.
Can I use a screenshot of my ticket?
No, due to new rotating barcode technology to keep tickets secure, screenshots will not be valid. You must present your mobile ticket on your phone for access into PayPal Park.
Can I still print my tickets from home?
Tickets for all San Jose Earthquakes games will no longer include a printable PDF option. This decision was made to protect the integrity of your season tickets and to prevent fraud and counterfeit problems that often accompany PDF tickets. Printed PDF tickets WILL NOT be accepted at PayPal Park for admittance.
Why do the San Jose Earthquakes use Secure Digital Tickets?
A digital ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
Digital tickets provide:
- Quick and easy entry to PayPal Park using your mobile phone or smart device
- Instant access to all your season tickets through the San Jose Earthquakes Mobile App or
- The ability to manage, transfer and sell your tickets at any time
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
Yes, you can swipe to view multiple tickets within your account, however, transferring each attendee their ticket is the preferred way of entering PayPal Park. Transferring tickets provide:
- A way for all ticket holders to obtain event updates during an event, if applicable.
- Accessibility to their seat information at all times.
- An easy way to enter PayPal Park without having to wait for your friends and family.
What if my entire group isn’t with me when I am ready to enter?
Transfer tickets to your group in advance so you don't have to wait to get into the event. Since each person entering PayPal Park will need a ticket to get in, you can transfer each member their ticket individually prior to arrival. Transfer each ticket directly from the "My Tickets" tab – just select the game and ticket and transfer via text or email.
Can I manage my tickets on my desktop instead of my mobile device?
You can manage your tickets from your computer, but you will need a ticket on your mobile device to enter the game. When accessing your Earthquakes Account via computer you will have the ability to:
- Transfer tickets to friends, family or clients
- Post tickets for resale
- Update account information
What if I have additional questions regarding digital ticketing?
Please contact your account service representative if you have any questions, comments of concerns about this process. If you don’t have a designated representative please reach out to the Account Service Team at: email@example.com or call into our main line at (408) 556-7700 and select option 1.