Danny Sanchez - Intro
• What’s the story of how you became a Quakes fan?
Danny Sanchez- As long as I can remember I have been an Earthquakes fan. When I was young I wasn’t able to go to a game because we didn’t and no one would take me. Today my non-profit, The City Peace Project, has partnered with the Quakes and I’m thankful that through The Quakes Community Partners we are able to give hundreds of kids the experience of attending their first game.
• What’s your favorite Quakes memory?
Danny Sanchez- Being at Wondolowski’s last game was a special memory for me. The energy was so high and it was very exciting to witness his last goal before he retired. He is a legend!
• What does receiving the Devotion Scarf mean to you?
Danny Sanchez- Being born and raised in San Jose, receiving the devotion scarf is an honor. I feel truly blessed to be a part of the Quakes community.
• Who is your favorite Quakes player of all time and why?
Danny Sanchez- My favorite player of all time is definitely Clarence Goodson because he is an amazing player and I’ve had the privilege to meet him. He is a genuinely kind person who truly cares about our community.
• What would you like to say to all the Quakes fans out there?
Danny Sanchez- Stay San Jose Proud! Go Quakes!