The Earthquakes are excited to host the NCAA® Women's College Cup® right here at Avaya Stadium for the very first time! The Bay Area has a rich history in women's soccer and fantastic collegiate athletes participating in the tournament and we can't wait to have the final stages in our new home. The 2016 NCAA® Women's College Cup® returns to the Bay Area for the first time in 16 years and the final four teams will compete at Avaya Stadium beginning with both semifinals taking place on Friday and the final match on Sunday.
“The College Cup is a showcase of the best amateur talent in the nation and adds to the impressive guest list Avaya Stadium has hosted, including national teams and world-renowned European clubs. We believe bringing the Women’s College Cup to San Jose is a tremendous opportunity for our community.”
College Cup Final Tickets Still Available!
Final: Sunday, December 4
Parking Lots Open: 1:00pm
Box Office Opens: 1:30pm
Stadium Gates: 2:00pm
AVAYA STADIUM BAG POLICY
- Large backpacks and duffle bags will not be allowed into Avaya Stadium for this weekend's games.
Sunday, Dec. 4:
- Additional Line 10 service before games
- 3 buses available postgame (2 towards Santa Clara & 1 towards Metro)
- No 231 service from Downtown
Avaya Stadium Parking
- General Admission: $10
- For more info about Avaya Stadium parking & directions, click here.