EARTHQUAKES STARTING XI (4-2-3-1):
- Andrew Tarbell; Shea Salinas, Victor Bernardez, Florian Jungwirth, Kofi Sarkodie; Anibal Godoy, Darwin Ceren; Jahmir Hyka, Chris Wondolowski, Vako; Danny Hoesen
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Quakes will be using the same starting lineup that defeated the Portland Timbers 2-1 on Sept. 30.
- Goalkeeper Andrew Tarbell will be making his 10th consecutive start since Aug. 12.
- Shea Salinas will be making his ninth consecutive start, dating back to Aug. 19. Sunday marks his seventh straight at left back.
- Victor Bernardez will be making his 24th start of the season, equaling his total from his first year with the Quakes (2011).
- Kofi Sarkodie is lined up to make his 15th start of 2017. It will be his 17th overall appearance for the club, his most in a single season since 2014.
- Anibal Godoy will make his 23rd start for San Jose, equaling last season’s total. He has already surpassed 2016’s games played and minutes played.
- Darwin Ceren is making 18th start and 20th overall appearance. The Quakes are 8-5-3 when Ceren plays more than 45 minutes.
- Jahmir Hyka will make his 20th start. It will mark his 29th overall appearance in the 33 games to date this season. He currently ranks second on the team with five assists.
- Chris Wondolowski has started all 32 games to date in 2017. He currently leads the team in appearances (32), starts (32), goals (12) and assists (6).
- Vako is lined up to make his seventh start since joining the team midseason. In his limited time with the club, he has four goals and two assists. He has two assists and a goal in his last two starts.
- Danny Hoesen will make his 19th start of the season. His seven goals between MLS and U.S. Open Cup play ranks second on the team and he has failed to appear in just one game in 2017. He has scored in two of the last four games.