SAN JOSE, Calif. – The San Jose Earthquakes will host their second Earthquakes High School Soccer Series, presented by Valley Health Plan, starting Saturday, Dec. 15. As part of the series, men’s and women’s teams from seven local high schools will play in a professional atmosphere on the Avaya Stadium pitch.
Participating high schools include Bellarmine, Christopher, Leigh, Los Gatos, Santa Clara, St. Francis and Wilcox. The schools will compete in fully produced games that will include school logos on the video boards, ball kids and starting XI team photos. The teams will also have the opportunity to have a national anthem performance, and the event and parking are free for fans.
The schedule for the 2018 Earthquakes High School Soccer Series is as follows:
Saturday, Dec. 15
Men: Wilcox High School vs. Santa Clara High School
Saturday, Dec. 15 at 4 p.m.
Women: Los Gatos High School vs. Christopher High School
Saturday, Dec. 15 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 21
Bellarmine Alumni Match
Friday, Dec. 21 at 3 p.m.
Women: St. Francis High School vs. Leigh High School
Friday, Dec. 21 at 5:15 p.m.
Men: St. Francis High School vs. Bellarmine High School
Friday, Dec. 21 at 7:30 p.m.
Parking for these matches is free! Please feel free to park in our Platinum lot beginning at 4:00 PM on December 15th and 2:00 PM on December 21st.
Entrance into our High School Soccer Series presented by VHP is free! You may access these events via our Audi VIP Gate located in the south end of the stadium. In and out privileges will be allowed for these matches, and, security will be present at this gate and fans will be wanted upon (each) entry into the stadium.
Seating will be provided on the bench side of main bowl with fans of the visiting team encouraged to sit from Sections 103-105, and fans of the home team from Sections 107-109.
A concession stand will be made available adjacent to the Audi VIP gate for these matches. Non-approved outside food is prohibited. Alcohol will be prohibited in the stadium for these matches.
Our men’s, women’s and family restrooms on the west concourse will be made available for access for these matches.
- Weapons of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Any metal or glass water bottles
- Any glass or plastic food containers
- Incendiary devices (e.g., reworks, smoke bombs, ares, etc.) per Health and Safety Code 12677 and punishable by a fine up to $1000, 6 months in jail, or both)
- Seat covers of any kind
- Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind
- Poles and/or staffs of any kind to including but not limited to metal, plastic, or wood (except pre-approved items in designated supporters sections)
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles or musical instruments of any kind drums (except in designated supporters sec ons and approved by Stadium Operations)
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Aerosol cans (e.g., hairspray, silly string, etc.)
- Animals (except approved service dogs)
- Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate, offensive or potentially hazardous
- No smoking allowed inside stadium. This includes vapes. Attendees will be able to exit stadium to smoke and then will need to re enter through security check point
- Factory sealed 20 ounce or less plastic water bottle
- Medically needed food items (not in glass or metal containers)
- Laptops and tablets (must be turned on when entering security check point)