What time is check in?
Check-in will take place 5:30-7:30 p.m. The event will end at 8:00 p.m. When you check in, you will receive a name tag, a ticket to enter to win prizes and a voucher to participate in the closest to the pin challenge.
Will there be food?
As part of the catering sampler, there will be drinks and light appetizers, including chili-spiced beef skewers, local blue, raisin and baby arugula bruschetta, and classic tomato, basil and sweet onion bruschetta.
Which Quakes players will be there?
Homegrown defender Tommy Thompson and midfielder Shea Salinas will be on the field for you to meet.
Tell me about this crossbar challenge.
Anyone that places a $200 premium group deposit for the 2020 season can participate in the crossbar challenge to receive a 50% discount on their 2020 premium group outing.
Crossbar Challenge Rules:
- You cannot wear cleats of any sort.
- You may not participate if you have any professional soccer playing experience.
- To win, the ball must strike the cross bar (not the posts).
- Just like a direct kick, the ball must be kicked directly from the ground (no dropkicks).
- You will kick from approximately 25 yards away from the goal line.
- You must be older than 18 years to participate.
- You must sign a waiver to participate.
Do I need to bring anything?
A jacket to protect yourself from the chilly Bay Area night.