The San Jose Earthquakes offer the Kicks for Kids program, presented by PG&E. All Kicks for Kids beneficiaries are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations providing a direct service to underserved youth in the Bay Area. Nominate a family or organization in need below, and be sure to visit PG&E’s Community Page to learn more about their involvement in your community.
- Kicks for Kids beneficiaries must be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the San Francisco Bay Area. Priority is given to those who work with or directly service underserved youth in the Bay Area.
- The organization must complete the Kicks for Kids application. Incomplete applications will NOT be processed and applications not completed through the online form will NOT be accepted.
- Tickets must be used primarily for youth with a limited number of tickets utilized for adults who provide supervision and transportation. Tickets cannot be sold or exchanged under any circumstances.
- If an organization is unable to utilize the tickets provided, one week’s notice must be given to the San Jose Earthquakes Community Foundation in order to allocate the tickets to another charitable organization in need. If no prior notice is given, the organization must utilize at least 75% of the tickets donated in order to be considered for future ticket donation requests.
- Failure to utilize given tickets or to adhere to these program guidelines will result in loss of consideration or eligibility for future ticket distributions.