2021 Quakes Soccer Camps
The Quakes will host six soccer camps this summer for children aged 5-13 years old. During these five-day camps, players of all skill levels will have a fun and educational experience while working on their technical abilities, speed and agility.
Each camper will participate in five days of soccer camp led by our professionally trained staff, plus will receive a special camper t-shirt and a ticket to a Quakes home match!
All camps will last Monday-Friday
- June 14-18
- June 21-25
- June 28-July 2
- July 12-16
- July 26-30
- August 2-6
Who can participate?
- Children between 5-13 years old. The camps are open to all genders and players of all skill levels and abilities.
What will my child get with registration?
- Your child will participate in five days of soccer camp led by our professionally trained coaches! They will also receive a camper t-shirt and a ticket to a Quakes home match.
Who will lead the camps?
- Our professionally trained coaches have a unique ability to teach players all of the technical skills in a fun and creative way.
Are the camps all day?
- You will have the option to purchase the half-day (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.) or full-day (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.) camp experience.
Early Bird Pricing – March 30 through April 30
- $325 full day
- $250 half day
Regular Pricing – May 1 through June 4
- $350 full day
- $250 half day
Late Registration – June 5 through the first day of camp
- $375 for full day
- $275 for half day
- Camps will take place in San Jose and Santa Clara. Exact field locations will be announced at a later date.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.