The San Jose Earthquakes offer the Kicks for Kids program, presented by PG&E. All Kicks for Kids beneficiaries are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations providing a direct service to underserved youth in the Bay Area. Nominate a family or organization in need below, and be sure to visit PG&E’s Community Page to learn more about their involvement in your community.
- Kicks for Kids beneficiaries must be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the San Francisco Bay Area. Priority is given to those who work with or directly service underserved youth in the Bay Area.
- The organization must complete the Kicks for Kids application. Incomplete applications will NOT be processed and applications not completed through the online form will NOT be accepted.
- Events will be geared toward primarily youth with a limited number of spots utilized for adults who provide supervision and transportation. Event experiences cannot be sold or exchanged under any circumstances.
- If an organization is unable to participate in the programing provided, one week’s notice must be given to the Quakes Foundation/coordinator in order to find another charitable organization in need.
- Failure to adhere to these program guidelines will result in loss of consideration or eligibility for future ticket distributions/virtual programing.