The San Jose Earthquakes offer the Kicks for Kids program, presented by PG&E. All Kicks for Kids beneficiaries are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations providing a direct service to underserved youth in the Bay Area. Nominate a family or organization in need below, and be sure to visit PG&E’s Community Page to learn more about their involvement in your community.
- Kicks for Kids beneficiaries must be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the San Francisco Bay Area. Priority is given to those who work with or directly service underserved youth in the Bay Area.
- The organization must complete the Kicks for Kids application. Incomplete applications will NOT be processed and applications not completed through the online form will NOT be accepted.
- Events will be primarily geared toward youth with a limited number of spots for adults who provide supervision and transportation. Event experiences cannot be sold or exchanged under any circumstances.
- If an organization is unable to participate in the programing provided, one week’s notice must be given to the Quakes Foundation/coordinator in order to find another charitable organization in need.
- Failure to adhere to these program guidelines will result in loss of consideration or eligibility for future ticket distributions/virtual programing.
- Following guidance issued by the State of California, the Earthquakes recommend all fans get vaccinated before attending matches at PayPal Park. The Quakes will follow the guidelines for face coverings at their matches.